I recently read an article that listed the top five reasons you should redesign your site. If you are not happy with the results of your website (not enough leads, not enough sales, etc.) it likely comes down to one of these five issues.
- Your website is too complex
- Your website is too eye-catching
- There are too many steps between landing and conversion
- There are too few steps between landing and conversion
- There’s a disconnect between your site and your audience
Once you figure out which of these issues is causing the problem, you can go about redesigning your website in a way that will alleviate the issue in the future. However, if you redesign your site without first figuring out the issue, you could be recreating the same problem again!
If you are thinking about redesigning your website or want to improve your website effectiveness, but don’t know where to start, we’re happy to help. Contact lodestar marketing group for a no-obligation consultation to discuss your website issues and next steps at firstname.lastname@example.org.