Social Media and Blogs
Facebook, Linked In, You Tube and More.
People influence their friends about the brands they love (or hate). And three out of every four Americans access the Internet. That’s why you can’t ignore this important medium for reaching your customers and potential customers.
Did you know?*
- There are 100 million videos on YouTube and people spend an average of 273.1 minutes each month watching them
- There are 4 million articles in Wikipedia
- There are 200 million blogs and 346 million people read them
- There are 1 billion tweets on twitter
- 200 million people are on FaceBook each month and add 700 million photos monthly
- 57% of internet users have joined social networks
- 93% of Americans expect companies to have a social media presence.
Social Media and Blog FactorsConnecting People
Monitoring Brand Reputation
Social media has become extremely popular because it allows people to connect in the online world to form relationships for personal and business. Social media can take many different forms, including Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, wikis, podcasts, pictures and video.
lodestar marketing group will help you understand and tap into social media to help promote your company, brand and messages to your target audience.
*Source Organic, 2009