Search Engine Optimization
On-page and off-page SEO
Search Engine Optimization or SEO, uses several factors such as; site structure, site content, keywords, links to and from a web site, and more to increase the organic ranking and relevancy within Google, Yahoo! and the major search engines. SEO is not a one-shot approach that includes any secret formulas or backdoors, rather there are proven strategies along with ongoing processes that will improve the page rank of your Web site. The ultimate goal of SEO is the same as any other marketing campaign, increase sales or leads by driving qualified traffic to your Web site. lodestar marketing group will work with you to execute the proven strategies that will achieve the higher rankings and develop long lasting traffic growth.
lodestar will help you:
- Implement SEO best practices.
- Provide Web site layout and structure with strategy and optimizations that increase search engine page rank.
- Choose the keywords that increase relevancy and support the theme of your web site.
- Set up content best practices for your Web site.
- Submit and index your Web site to help the search engines find all the pages.
- Increase the quality of your incoming and outgoing linking structure.
- Implement or review a reporting process to keep track of your SEO progress.
- Work with your development team to implement the new processes and optimizations.
Search Engine Optimization FactorsSite Structure